School Meals Program
Dear Miller Creek School District Families,
For 2023-24, the district will continue to offer the Universal Meals Program for school children and in partnership with The LunchMaster, will be offering breakfast and lunch at no cost to all students.
Breakfast and lunch orders will need to be placed by parents online at The LunchMaster website. Beginning Wednesday, August 9th, please login and update (use last year’s username and password) or create your account (directions at this link) ensuring your student is listed under the correct school and grade level. For returning students, when you log in to your LunchMaster Account, you will receive a pop-up notification to update your school site and grade level.
Use your student’s corresponding school code to register for an account:
- Lucas Valley use code: lucasvalley
- Mary Silveira use code: millercreekmary
- Vallecito use code: millercreekvallecito
- Miller Creek use code: millercreekmiddle
Meal Program Information
- Breakfast will be distributed at each school when supervision starts at 7:55am for elementary schools and at 7:40am for the middle school.
- Menu selection orders must be placed by 9am each Tuesday for meals for the following week. This means that orders for the first week of school have to be placed before Tuesday August 15th.
Although meals are at no cost to families, the district pays for the meals and is only reimbursed from the state if the meals are picked up by the students, not just ordered. Help us reduce food waste, unutilized resources and keep costs down by ensuring that the meals you order are picked up by your students. One way of ensuring meals are not wasted is to place your orders on a weekly basis and canceling orders placed when you anticipate your student will not be attending school for a period of time. Let’s work together to ensure the success of our Universal Meals Program.
Free and Reduced Meal Applications Helps the District
Although all Miller Creek School District students qualify for meals at no cost for the 2023-24 school year, it is still important for those families who are eligible to submit a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application. Completing an application takes less than 10 minutes and all application information remains private and confidential. Only one application per household is needed.
Filling out the school meal application may help provide:
- State and Federal Funding for School Budgets under the Local Control Funding Formula for students that qualify
- P-EBT Benefits for your family
- Discounted Community Programs such as the YMCA and local sports teams
A Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application can be downloaded from the district's Meals Program website under the "Resources" section or you may pick up a hardcopy at your homeschool or district office.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Business Office at 415.492.3711.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.