Accessing Board Meetings and Agendas
MILLER CREEK SCHOOL DISTRICT BOARD MEETINGS
Miller Creek School District is using Zoom Video Conferencing for Board Meetings pursuant to resolution 21-22-30. To learn how to make a Public Comment or to listen to our Board Meeting see the instructions below.
ACCESSING THE AGENDA
To access agendas and minutes before July 12, 2022 please click here.
To access agendas and minutes on or after July 12, 2022, please click here.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OUR ZOOM BOARD MEETINGS:
- A Zoom link with a password and call-in info for the meeting will be posted on the District Website in the news section by 12:00 PM on the day of the meeting.
- Members of the public will be able to participate in the meeting when public comment is opened and will be able to view and/or hear Board meeting proceedings with the exception of Closed Session.
- Members of the public will not be video displayed during the meeting.
- Members of the public will remain muted during the meeting unless they have joined by phone and indicate they wish to provide a public comment when the Board President opens comment, by using the “hand raise” feature (*9) or via Zoom Webinar, using the 'raise hand' feature.
- Participants who are intentionally disruptive during the meeting will be removed by the meeting host.
HOW TO PROVIDE PUBLIC COMMENT: (PLEASE NOTE: Your comment is subject to the same two-minute time limit as in-person spoken comments. The board president may adjust this time limit depending on the volume of public comments received. Additionally, the Board president may set a total time limit on public comment. Comments including profanity, obscenity, or discriminatory language, will be muted or not be read into the record in order to avoid disruption of the public meeting.)
- To Address the Board during Closed or Open Session of a Board Meeting:
- VIA EMAIL: You can submit comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting. Please indicate which agendized item you wish to address.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your email comments will not be read aloud at the meeting but will be attached to the minutes. If you would like the trustees to read your comments before the meeting, please email them 24 hrs in advance of the start of the open session.
- VIA TELEPHONE PARTICIPATION or ZOOM WEBINAR: When the Board President opens public comment on items on the agenda, attendees may alert staff that they wish to make comment. By telephone- select *9 (star 9) to “raise your hand." By Webinar- use the "raise hand" feature. You will be unmuted only when it is time for your comment. When you give your comment please be sure to note which agenda item you are addressing.
- When the Board President opens public comment on items not on the agenda, attendees may alert staff that they wish to make comment. By telephone- select *9 (star 9) to “raise your hand." By Webinar- use the "raise hand" feature. You will be unmuted only when it is time for your comment. Please note that while the board welcomes public comment on items not on the agenda, they will not answer questions or respond to comments.
- About the Board
- Meet the Trustees
- School Board Vacancy and Provisional Appointment
- Board Goals
- Board Meeting Calendar
- Accessing Board Meetings and Agendas
- Simbli Agenda Managment Site (opens in new window)
- Board Highlights
- Board Policies
- Board Committee Participation 2022 (PDF) (opens in new window)
- Agendas (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.