Policies, Forms & Applications
Policies & Regulations
Please click here for a link to a complete set of our current policies.
The Miller Creek School District Board of Trustees will review policy updates from CSBA on a quarterly basis to ensure they are compliant with the current law and district practice.
If you have any questions concerning a policy, please contact Julie Chang, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent at (415) 492-3706 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intra-District Transfer Request
- Inter-district Transfer Request - Eng
- Inter-district Transfer Request - Span
- Employment Related Transfer Request and Verification of Employment
- Alternative Income Application - Eng
- Alternative Income Application - Span
Student Accident Insurance
Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents.
Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting
- Air Quality in Classrooms
- Board Meeting Agendas (opens in new window)
- Board Meeting Calendar
- Celebrating Students
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, & Disinfecting
- Community Resources
- Creating Safe Schools
- Development Impact Committee
- District Boundaries Map (opens in new window)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Enrollment/Online Registration
- Health & Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- LCFF / LCAP
- Parent Portal (opens in new window)
- ParentSquare: District and School Communications
- Policies, Forms & Applications
- Positive COVID Cases
- Safety Instructional Videos
- School Meals Program
- Student Calendar
- Transportation & Bus Pass
- Transitional Kindergarten
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.