Important Notice to Parents in Regards to Student Records
The California Department of Education ("CDE") is currently engaged in litigation with two non-profit associations comprised of parents and guardians of children's with disabilities. The plaintiffs in that litigation have requested numerous documents, as well as student data collected and stored by CDE, which may include personally identifiable student information.
To comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (“FERPA”), CDE has been ordered, among other things, to inform parents and students of the disclosure of such information.
CDE has requested that school districts and SELPAs post the following link to CDE’s website: CDE Morgan Hill Case
The link provides information on the Morgan Hill Case Notice of Disclosure of Records and Objection to the Disclosure of Information and Records form to allow parents to object, by April 1, 2016, to the disclosure of personally identifiable information related to their children.
Please understand that the district is not a party to the litigation and is not required to disclose any student information, nor does it intend to do so. For more information, please contact CDE directly at (916) 319-0800.
- MCSD Boundaries Map (PDF)
- MCSD Boundaries Street Grid (PDF)
- Parent Handbook (PDF)
- 2021-22 Annual Parent Notice English.pdf (PDF)
- Annual Notice To Parents Spanish 2021-2022.pdf (PDF)
- Pesticide Annual Notice (PDF)
- School District Integrated Pest Management Plan (PDF)
- SGB Harassment & Bullying
- 2022-2023 Annual Parent Notice - English.pdf (PDF)
- 2022-2023 Annual Parent Notice - Spanish.pdf (PDF)
- Air Quality in Classrooms
- Board Meeting Agendas (opens in new window)
- Board Meeting Calendar
- Celebrating Students
- Cleaning, Sanitizing, & Disinfecting
- Community Resources
- Creating Safe Schools
- Development Impact Committee
- District Boundaries Map (opens in new window)
- Emergency Preparedness
- Enrollment/Online Registration
- Health & Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- LCFF / LCAP
- Parent Portal (opens in new window)
- ParentSquare: District and School Communications
- Policies, Forms & Applications
- Positive COVID Cases
- Safety Instructional Videos
- School Meals Program
- Student Calendar
- Transportation & Bus Pass
- Transitional Kindergarten
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.