Educational Services Assistant
English Learner Coordinator / Instructional Coach
Common Core State Standards
- English Language Arts and Literacy (PDF)
- Mathematics (PDF)
- Next Generation Science Standards
- History Social-Science Content Standards (PDF)
- 5th Grade Healthy Kids Sample Survey- English.pdf (PDF)
- 5th Grade Healthy Kids Sample Survey- Spanish.pdf (PDF)
- 7th Grade Healthy Kids Sample Survey -English.pdf (PDF)
- 7th Grade Healthy Kids Sample Survey -Spanish.pdf (PDF)
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything we do! Educational Services works to support a variety of programs including elementary and secondary curriculum, testing and accountability, music education, and English language development.
Curriculum & Instruction
The Miller Creek School District provides every student relevant, rigorous, and engaging curriculum.
Our priorities are to:
- Foster healthy, inclusive, respectful, and safe learning environments that promote social, emotional, and intellectual growth;
- Inspire students to maximize their potential through an inquiry-based curriculum that adapts continuously in order to address individual needs, encourage critical thinking, and cultivate collaborative, life-long learners.
School Accountability Report Cards (SARC)
The purpose of the School Accountability Report Card (SARC) is to provide parents and the community with important information about each public school. Click on the links below to find the most recent SARC reports.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.