Dear Miller Creek SD Families,
The district is pleased to announce that beginning with the 2022/23 school year, California will become the first state to implement a state-wide Universal Meals Program for school children. In partnership with The LunchMaster, Miller Creek School District will be offering breakfast and lunch at no cost to all our students.
Although all MCSD students qualify for meals at no cost for the 2022/23 school year, it is still important to submit a Free and Reduced-Price Meal application. Completing an application takes less than 10 minutes and application information remains private and confidential. Only one application per household is needed. Filling out the school meal application may help provide:
- State and Federal Funding for School Budgets under the Local Control Funding Formula for students that qualify
- P-EBT Benefits for your family
- Discounted Community Programs such as the YMCA and local sports teams
A Free and Reduced-Price Meal Application can be downloaded from the district's Meals Program website under the "Resources" section or you may pick up a hardcopy at your homeschool or district office.
The Lucas Valley Password is: lucasvalley
Beginning Wednesday, August 10th, please login and update or create your account ensuring your student is listed under the correct school and grade level. Use your student’s corresponding school code to register for an account. Breakfast orders must be placed by 9am four days before meal service and will be distributed when supervision starts at 7:55am for elementary schools and at 7:40am for the middle school. Lunch orders must be placed by 9am three days before meal service.
Although meals are at no cost to families, the district pays for the meals and is only reimbursed from the state if the meals are picked up by the students not just ordered. Help us reduce food waste, unutilized resources and keep monetary costs down by ensuring that the meals you order are picked up by your students. One way of ensuring meals are not wasted is to place your orders on a weekly basis and canceling orders placed when you anticipate your student will not be attending school for a period of time. Let’s work together to ensure the success of the newly implemented Universal Meals Program!
- After School Programs
- Lunch Program
- School Site Council
- Parent Handbook
- Restorative Justice Approach to Problem Solving
- Student Expectations for Behavior
- Summer Learning (opens in new window)
- 23' 24 School Calendar (opens in new window)
- 2021-2022 School Site Specific Protection Plan (Covid - 19) (PDF) (opens in new window)
- Comprehensive Safety Plan 23' 24' (opens in new window)
- 2021-2022, SARC Plan (opens in new window)
- 2023-2024 School Site Plan (opens in new window)
- COVID-19 Handbook - Marin Office of Education (opens in new window)
- Manual de COVID-19 - Oficina de Educación del Condado de Marin (opens in new window)
- Marin County Schools 32 Point Plan (PDF) (opens in new window)
- Covid-19 - Updates (opens in new window)
- Incident Report (PDF) (opens in new window)
- Celebrating Life Skills, Identity, and Heritage months (opens in new window)
- COVID-19 Health & Safety
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.