Leveled Learning Intervention
What is LLI?
- LLI is a short-term program designed to bring children up to a grade-level performance in as little as 18–24 weeks
- It is intense, focused small group instruction in reading and writing
- It is a supplementary intervention program (Tier 2 or 3)
It is designed for young children who struggle with reading and writing.
Who is LLI supporting?
- LLI is designed to be used with small groups of young children who are below grade-level in reading and writing.
- Is intended for low-achieving students who are not receiving other supplementary instruction.
- English Language Learners and special education students can be included in the program; specific adjustments and accommodations are included in the program for those children
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.