Home & School Club
What is the Vallecito Home and School Club?
Our team includes an Executive Board, Grade Level Representatives (GLRs), Room Parents, Event Chairs and Committee Members, and volunteers. All parents/ caregivers of Vallecito Elementary School students and Vallecito Teachers, Admin and Staff are members of HSC.
Our goal is to support Vallecito students, teachers, staff, and admin, and build community and connections between the school and families.
What does the Vallecito Home and School Club do?
- Organize fun on-campus events (Ice Cream Social, Book Fair, Fall Festival, Rock-A-Thon, Movie Night, Field Day, Birthday Book Club, Garden, Yearbook, Canned Food Drive, Friday Recycling, etc.).
- Support school events with volunteers (drop off lane, teacher appreciation luncheons, lunch time duties,etc.)
- Provide supportive funds to grade levels and individual classrooms
- Support and collaborate with CanDo!
How can I get involved?
- Check out our weekly newsletter in Parent Square for all of the latest events and volunteer opportunities.
- Join us for an upcoming Coffee & Catch Up (every first Wednesday of the month in the Val Staff Lounge) to hear about upcoming events and how you can help
- Contact one of our Board Members or Grade Level Reps below about joining a specific committee or contributing in another way
- Stay in touch via our Facebook group
We never turn away volunteers. And much of the “organizational” volunteering can be done from a computer at home if you're not able to volunteer on campus. There's room for everyone!
HSC Board and Grade Level Reps
- Co-President- Kirstie Feist
- Co-President- Jennifer Ghidinelli
- Vice President- Megan Cordes
- Secretary- Carrie Purvis
- Treasurer- Sara Miller
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Liaison- Caitlin McShane-Wagner
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Liaison- Christina Garcia
- Transitional Kindergarten Grade Level Rep- Sally Voisen
- Kindergarten Grade Level Rep- John Hansbrough
- 1st Grade Level Rep- Lexie Guenther
- 2nd Grade Level Rep- Judy Arai
- 3rd Grade Level Rep- Loren Powers
- 4th Grade Level Rep- Robin Norris
- 5th Grade Level Rep- Elizabeth Rossetti
- 5th Grade Level Rep- Tni Newhoff
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.